51 percent of SportsNation believes that a third Super Bowl win for the Steelers will put Ben Roethlisberger in the same category as Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.
However, SportsNation co-host Colin Cowherd is unsure, “If Manning left the Colts they would only win three games where if Ben left the Steelers they still have their defense. The downside of being a Steeler quarterback is that the foundation is based on defense. You can even look at Terry Bradshaw who won all those rings and he still isn’t compared to Joe Montana.”
- 47% of SportsNation thinks that not allowing IR players to be in the team’s Super Bowl photo will have a negative impact on the Packers
- 65% of SportsNation would not want Chad Ochocinco on their team
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on