The heavy hitters are coming out in terms of trying to get a new CBA done between the owners and the players, as Steelers President and Co-Owner Art Rooney is joining talks today according to Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Some help is on the way. Steelers’ president and co-owner Art Rooney is scheduled to join Chiefs owner Clark Hunt in mediation today.
Art, the son of Dan Rooney, will bring a sense of leadership to this mess, and hopefully put things on the right track for talks to go in the right direction.
The two sides agreed on a 7-day extension last Friday, and time continues to tick away as they fight over millions of dollars, extra games, and so on.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on