A Pennsylvania judge has ruled that Steelers QB Charlie Batch could lose his two Super Bowl rings as part of a bankruptcy filing. Batch listed the Rings — won as a member of the Steelers in Super Bowl XL and Super Bowl XLIII — as part of his assets after filing for bankruptcy last year. His creditors won’t necessarily take the merchandise from him, and Batch said in court documents (via the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review) that he intends to repay his debts. Batch, a member of the NFLPA’s executive committee, hasn’t commented on the judge’s ruling.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on