Pro Football Talk reports that Art Rooney will be a part of the NFL Owners that will be on hand for the next round of mediation starting on Monday.
NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said last week that four owners would represent the league at mediation starting Monday.
We’ve got the lineup, courtesy of Albert Breer of NFL Network and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Steeler owner Art Rooney II, Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, Bengals owner Mike Brown, and John Mara of the Giants will be in attendance.
So we have two of the owners best suited to think big picture (Rooney and Mara), and two of the owners known as hard-line in labor matters. (Brown and Richardson.)
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on