Now there’s talk that CB Bryant McFadden is gonna play against the Colts on Sunday night at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Cornerback Bryant McFadden wasn’t listed on Friday’s injury report, but his status for Sunday’s game at Indianapolis remains uncertain because of a tender hamstring. He said there’s more than a 50-50 chance he’ll play. William Gay started last week’s game against Seattle. “I’m not sure if I’ll play until I warm up on Sunday,” McFadden said after Friday’s practice. “There are certain movements and strides that are restricting me. It’s just been a frustrating injury.”
Hmmm…sounds like it would be better to just give McFadden another week to rest. The team should more than be able to get the job done without McFadden, and rushing him back isn’t going to do any good at this point. He will be much more needed the following week when the team travels to Houston to play Matt Schaub and the Texans.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on