Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward left the Sunday’s game against the Cardinals in the third quarter with a sprained ankle and did not return. However, coach Mike Tomlin is not ready to rule Ward out for Week 8 against New England just yet according to Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.
“We will see where he is as the week goes on,” Tomlin said. “Hines always finds a way to defy logic, if you will, when it comes to injury and so forth. So we will definitely leave a seat on the bus for him.”
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on