Steelers guard Chris Kemoeatu was fined $25,000 for a pair of infractions during the team’s second offensive possession during their 32-20 win over the Cardinals on Sunday.
The veteran left guard was fined for a facemask penalty and $15,000 for a late hit/personal foul penalty five plays later. The latter penalty turned a 3rd-and-3 opportunity into 3rd-and-18, and the Steelers came up three yards short of a first down and were forced to punt.
Both flags were the first times Kemoeatu has been penalized this season.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on