Ben Roethlisberger played Sunday with a broken right thumb, this according to a tweet from Scott Brown at the Tribune-Review.
The QB was 21-for-33 for 245 yards with a touchdown and a pick in the 24-17 win. This year he’s thrown for 2877 yards with 16 touchdowns and 9 interceptions. While he may have a broken thumb, Roethlisberger said it he will play in Kansas City on Sunday night, November 27th when the Steelers come off the bye week.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on