There’s bad news today about Steelers center Maurkice Pouncey, and it appears as of now that his bum ankle will keep him from playing Sunday in the wild card game in Denver.
Mark Kaboly of the Tribune Review reports that OC Bruce Arains is concerned today about the playing status for Pouncey, who has been nursing the ankle injury for the past few weeks.
Arians concerned that Pouncey won’t be able to play Sunday after Wednesday practice we he felt sore
— Mark Kaboly (@MarkKaboly_Trib) January 5, 2012
On the good news side, Ben Roethlisberger and LaMarr Woodley were both full go’s today during the practice session.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on