Steelers defensive coordinator Dick LeBeau will return for the 2012 season, Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports.
Since returning to the Steelers in 2004, the 73-year-old LeBeau has signed a series of one-year contracts. LeBeau worked for the Steelers from 1992-96 before spending six seasons with the Bengals and a season with the Buffalo Bills.
In 2011, the Steelers ranked No. 1 in total defense, including eighth against the run and first against the pass, and No. 1 in scoring defense.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on