Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger says he still has yet to chat with his new offensive coordinator.
“I’ve gotten a lot of calls and texts and emails from people around the league, both good and bad about him,” Roethlisberger said according to Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “Everybody has an opinion, as we all know, and they’re letting me know what their interaction with him was — good, bad and indifferent. I’ve heard a lot of things and I’m looking forward to meeting him and forming my own opinion.”
Before new OC Todd Haley was introduced last week, Roethlisberger, said he never spoke with Haley before Haley was introduced by the Steelers last week.
On Monday, Roethlisberger told Mark Kaboly of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review nothing has changed on that front. “He still hasn’t called yet,” Roethlisberger said.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on