Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger says he still has yet to chat with his new offensive coordinator.
“I’ve gotten a lot of calls and texts and emails from people around the league, both good and bad about him,” Roethlisberger said according to Ed Bouchette of the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. “Everybody has an opinion, as we all know, and they’re letting me know what their interaction with him was — good, bad and indifferent. I’ve heard a lot of things and I’m looking forward to meeting him and forming my own opinion.”
Before new OC Todd Haley was introduced last week, Roethlisberger, said he never spoke with Haley before Haley was introduced by the Steelers last week.
On Monday, Roethlisberger told Mark Kaboly of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review nothing has changed on that front. “He still hasn’t called yet,” Roethlisberger said.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on