It’s been drama city about Ben Roethlsiberger and new OC Todd Haley not having a cup of tea together, but finally the Post-Gazette reports that the two have had a face to face meeting.
Okay, let’s close the books on a short-running drama that seemed to be building inside the Steelers. Ben Roethlisberger and new offensive coordinator Todd Haley have met, sat down and talked, multiple sources on the Steelers told me today.
I’m not sure when the meeting occurred, whether today or not, it was merely described to me as “recently.”
By CBA rules, players and coaches cannot discuss strategy, playbooks, etc. until April 16 so we can assume Haley and Ben were merely chit-chatting, perhaps even laughing at all the speculation as to why they hadn’t met.
So it sounds like we can all sleep easy, as Ben and Todd have met, shook hands, and now we can all move on and start to worry about other things – like losing Pro Bowl WR Mike Wallace in free agency.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on