It didn’t take long for the Steelers to go back to the wide out formula that worked.
Ed Bouchette of the Post Gazette reports Monday that Emmanuel Sanders said that Mike Wallace will start the opener Sunday night in Denver.
Wallace will join last years team MVP Antonio Brown at the two wide out spots, with Sanders being the number three guy.
There was some question as to if Wallace would be able to quickly jump back into the swing of things with the Steelers offense after missing all four preseason games and holding out all of camp.
The answer to that question was confirmed Monday, when word came down that he is one of the starters for new OC Todd Haley’s offense.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on