The news on LB James Harrison is not good. At least from reading from in-between the lines.
The Post-Gazette states that Harrison, who went full-go Tuesday in practice, suffered a setback on his knee, and now there’s doubt he’ll be back for the teams next game, October 7th vs the Eagles.
Harrison left the Steelers training facility Wednesday before practice due to issues with the knee. “It’s a little bit of a setback,” said agent Bill Parise, who spoke with Harrison after he went home. “Hopefully, it’s not something that will derail our plans.”
The Steelers already are having issues with the pass rush, as while LaMarr Woodley is doing his thing on one side, the other side has been a bust, with Chris Carter providing little in his first three starts.
Not good news to say the least for a defense that has struggled.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on