The Steelers made a roster move Friday, as the team released tight end Weslye Saunders, the same day he returns to the team after he served his four-game NFL suspension for taking a banned substance
Rookie TE David Paulson had been playing well enough in the teams eyes to make Saunders expendable. The roster now stands in terms of tight ends – Heath Miller, Leonard Pope, and Paulson.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on