The struggling Steelers D doesn’t appear to be getting safety Troy Polamalu back this week for a big AFC North game vs the Bengals, as CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora reports it’s “unlikely” he will play Sunday night.
Polamalu hurt his calf against the Eagles in Week 5, missed Week 6 and has only played in two games this season due to injuries.
The Steelers could get a boost with the return of LB LaMarr Woodley, who missed the Thursday night debacle in Tennessee which the Steelers lost 26-23.
Right now the Steelers are No. 18 in scoring defense, allowing 23.0 points per game.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on