The struggling Steelers D doesn’t appear to be getting safety Troy Polamalu back this week for a big AFC North game vs the Bengals, as CBS Sports’ Jason La Canfora reports it’s “unlikely” he will play Sunday night.
Polamalu hurt his calf against the Eagles in Week 5, missed Week 6 and has only played in two games this season due to injuries.
The Steelers could get a boost with the return of LB LaMarr Woodley, who missed the Thursday night debacle in Tennessee which the Steelers lost 26-23.
Right now the Steelers are No. 18 in scoring defense, allowing 23.0 points per game.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on