There was some good, some bad on Tuesday as head coach Mike Tomlin talked about the latest injuries for his Pittsburgh Steelers.
The biggest news of the day was the team declaring that guard Willie Colon is out for the time being, as Monday he had surgery on his knee, this after having problems with it over the last three weeks.
Colon is for sure a no-go on Sunday in Dallas, and most are betting he’ll wind up on IR in the next week or two.
“He will be out for several weeks,” Tomlin stated. “There is no real update on him other than that. We need to let a day or two go by before we look at the totality of his possible return or not. Just know he had surgery yesterday on his left knee, the one he has been dealing with.”
Also out this Sunday will be tackle Mike Adams and cornerback Ike Taylor.
Another player to watch from an injury front is CB Cortez Allen. Tomlin said that Allen suffered a hip flexor against the Chargers, and will be limited in practice this week.
For the good news of the week – LB LaMarr Woodley should return to practice this week, and it all goes well he will play.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on