Steelers legend Hines Ward is ready to become an IRONMAN triathlete — to “Become One.” Hines has partnered with REFUEL | ‘got chocolate milk?’ to launch “BECOME ONE,” a new documentary Web series that follows Ward and three other everyday athletes on a life-changing journey as they train for the 2013 IRONMAN® World Championship (all 140.6 grueling miles of it). This teaser trailer shows Hines going from football MVP to triathlon rookie — and learning how training hard and refueling smarter with lowfat chocolate milk could mean the difference between “bonking out” and crossing the most prestigious finish line in sports.
Visit http://gotchocolatemilk.com and http://facebook.com/gotchocolatemilk for updates on Hines’ journey.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on