Fans of Steelers LB James Harrison should brace themselves, it sounds like the fiery hitter will not be back in the Steel City in 2013.
Reports from Ed Bouchette of the Post-Gazette states that the Steelers are inching closer to releasing Harrison as the team and his agent can’t come to terms on a lesser deal.
Bouchette says that the talks are “at an impasse,” and there’s a good chance that the five-time Pro Bowl LB will be released.
Harrison is set to make $6.57 million this season, and right now for a Steelers team that is still very much over the cap, it’s a number they can’t afford.
The agent for Harrison says the LB wants to stay with the Steelers, but if he and Harrison don’t budge, he won’t ba around much longer.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on