In the fourth episode of the BECOME ONE documentary series, Hines heads to San Diego to overcome his fear of open water swimming and to train with teammate and wounded warrior Eric McElvenny. Hines learns more about how Eric found his own “after” in endurance sports following the loss of his leg and is inspired to push harder as the training gets tougher. Together, the two BECOME ONE teammates refuel post-workout with lowfat chocolate milk. By the end of the episode, Hines faces nerves as he prepares to compete in his first triathlon.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on