In the fourth episode of the BECOME ONE documentary series, Hines heads to San Diego to overcome his fear of open water swimming and to train with teammate and wounded warrior Eric McElvenny. Hines learns more about how Eric found his own “after” in endurance sports following the loss of his leg and is inspired to push harder as the training gets tougher. Together, the two BECOME ONE teammates refuel post-workout with lowfat chocolate milk. By the end of the episode, Hines faces nerves as he prepares to compete in his first triathlon.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on