Mike Tomlin addressed the situation with tight end Heath Miller this week as they get set for the Titans, and didn’t exactly rule out the teams 2012 MVP.
Miller, who just came off the PUP list, is working in individual drills, and that for now he is simply “day-to-day.”
Tomlin did confirm, to no surprise, that Matt Spaeth will be out, and many still don’t have him set to be back till around November.
David Paulson, who has had most of the work in passing situations will get the start most likely if Miller is ruled out. Tomlin ruled the position on the team as a “committee,” which means others will get work at tight end as well.
To me there’s a very good chance this is nothing more than good progress for Miller, and he probably still won’t be ready till at least the September 15th game in Cincinnati vs the Bengals.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on