It’s been one of the most bizarre starts to a season ever in the Steel City.
The Steelers got a safety on the first kickoff of the 2013 season when the Titans on accident took a safety to make it 2-0 Steelers.
Then, on the Steelers first possession, they were driving, only to have disaster happen.
Center Maurkice Pouncey left the game on a cart when it appeared he suffered a serious knee injury.
Pouncey got hurt when last seasons first round pick, right guard David DeCastro, rolled onto his lower right leg on a running play.
The Pro Bowl center was down on the field and left on a cart.
The team only has seven offensive linemen today, and they will ALL be used in the matchup now.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on