We have yet to see Le’Veon Bell in a regular season NFL game, and it could be even longer till he is able to take the field.
A report today from the Tribune-Review states that Bell’s injury is now being classified as a Lisfranc sprain, and they are hoping he can be back in a month.
The Steelers for a long period of time seemed hopeful that he would be back in the next week or two, but now that doesn’t appear to be close to happening.
With no Bell to turn to in the backfield, the Steelers run game was awful Sunday, their lowest output since the 2006 season.
For now the team will continue with Isaac Redman and Jonathan Dwyer in the backfield.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on