First Heath Miller.
Now Le’Veon Bell.
Today in his weekly presser, coach Mike Tomlin said that Bell, who hasn’t played a down in the first three Steelers games, is expected to suit up Sunday vs the Vikings.
“He perked up dramatically at the end of last week,” Tomlin said today. “We’ll let practice dictate his availability.”
The news isn’t a shocker, as last night Fox Sports’ Jay Glazer reported Bell is going to play Sunday in the matchup in London.
For the most part, the team is going to head overseas rather healthy, something that the black and gold has not been all season.
Now if they can just get a win.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on