Count the Steelers back in the race in the AFC North.
A 42-yard field goal at the buzzer by Shaun Susiham gave the black and gold a hard fought 19-16 win over the rival Ravens, the first win at home over Baltimore in three seasons.
The win puts the Steelers at 2-4, while the Ravens drop to 3-4 as they will head into the bye.
The Steelers controlled the tempo most of the day, and it wasn’t until the Ravens scored a late TD with less than two minutes to go tied the game that it was even.
At that point the Steelers got a good return from Emmanuel Sanders, and marched down the field to set up Susiham for the game-winner.
Now with two straight wins, a sign of a run game, and a win over their biggest opposition, what do you think Steeler Nation?
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on