Linebacker Jarvis Jones, who is dealing with a concussion, will be a game-time decision today when the Steelers take on the Ravens.
Jones has been listed as questionable all week for the huge AFC North game with Baltimore.
Pro Football Talk reports that “It’s currently unclear whether Jones has received final clearance from an independent neurologist to play.”
With all the hoopla, and with good reason, about concussions, the Steelers may be smart to keep him off the field for a week, even with today being a critical game.
If Jones does sit, the team would turn to Jason Worlids, who did play very well last week against the Jets in the 19-6 win.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on