Linebacker Jarvis Jones, who is dealing with a concussion, will be a game-time decision today when the Steelers take on the Ravens.
Jones has been listed as questionable all week for the huge AFC North game with Baltimore.
Pro Football Talk reports that “It’s currently unclear whether Jones has received final clearance from an independent neurologist to play.”
With all the hoopla, and with good reason, about concussions, the Steelers may be smart to keep him off the field for a week, even with today being a critical game.
If Jones does sit, the team would turn to Jason Worlids, who did play very well last week against the Jets in the 19-6 win.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on