As the Steelers set for a huge game at Heinz Field Sunday against the Lions, they already know one player that won’t be on the field.
The team won’t have the services of rookie safety Shamarko Thomas, as he suffered a high ankle sprain Sunday against the Bills.
Left guard Ramon Foster has yet to be ruled out with a right ankle injury, but isn’t likely to play.
As far as other injuries, linebacker LaMarr Woodley (left calf strain) and defensive end Brett Keisel (foot) may be limited early in the week but should have no issues going Sunday vs. Matthew Stafford and the Lions.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on