As the Steelers set for a huge game at Heinz Field Sunday against the Lions, they already know one player that won’t be on the field.
The team won’t have the services of rookie safety Shamarko Thomas, as he suffered a high ankle sprain Sunday against the Bills.
Left guard Ramon Foster has yet to be ruled out with a right ankle injury, but isn’t likely to play.
As far as other injuries, linebacker LaMarr Woodley (left calf strain) and defensive end Brett Keisel (foot) may be limited early in the week but should have no issues going Sunday vs. Matthew Stafford and the Lions.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Bring the Pain on Mayfield, Browns in 38-7 Win to Move to 5-0 on
- The Day After: Thoughts on the Steelers After Beating the Eagles, Moving on to the Browns on
- Claypool Chases Down History, Steelers Stay Perfect in 38-29 Win Over Eagles on
- Steelers Lower the Boom on Watson and the Texans, Move to 3-0 with 28-21 Win on
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on