A suspension, a fine, a loss of a draft pick?
Depending on who you listen to, the Steelers could face a couple of issues soon for the incident that took place Thursday night in Baltimore between the Steelers and Ravens.
It’s the play everyone already is well aware of, as coach Mike Tomlin found himself ‘in the way’ of Ravens kick returner Jacoby Jones on a third quarter kickoff return.
The Ravens after the game cried foul, saying there was no way that Tomlin didn’t know what he was doing.
Tomlin said he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Now it’s in the NFL’s hands.
According to Adam Schefter of ESPN, the NFL is going to make a decision early in the week, and it could involve either a six-figure fine for Tomlin and the Steelers organization, up to all the way of losing a draft pick next season.
Schefter says that a source tells him that Tomlin won’t be suspended for the incident with Jones.
No matter what, expect something to happen, happen fast, and for it not to be good for the Steelers and their head coach.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on