Although Ryan Shazier was able to participate in some practice this week, the Pittsburgh Steelers rookie may not be ready in time for Monday night’s game against the Houston Texans.
It’s looking less and less that Ryan Shazier will return Monday night.
— Gerry Dulac (@gerrydulac) October 17, 2014
If Shazier isn’t ready to go, Sean Spence and Terence Garvin are likely to split time on the field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on