There’s been a lot of chatter about the return of LB James Harrison in 2015 – and today the vet finally spoke out about it.
After Tuesday’s OTA’s, the 37-year-old former NFL Defensive Player of the Year talked about this role on the team as far as being a mentor to the team’s younger linebackers and his place in the team overall.
He stated that he will show what to do with his actions, and not so much with his mouth.
“I show what I do by going out there and actually doing it,” Harrison said. “I don’t talk to you about it, I do it. So if you just watch what I do, it really shouldn’t be that hard to do the things that’s necessary.”
He also had something to say about the amount of snaps that he will play in 2015 – and let’s just say he’s not very happy being told he’ll only play 25 snaps per game.
The Steelers plan to limit James Harrison's snap count to 25 a game, His reaction… pic.twitter.com/Y3Jb5yz3iG
— NFL on ESPN (@ESPNNFL) June 9, 2015
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on