It’s a play that could potentially be a blow to the Steelers season in the worst of ways, as quarterback Ben Roethlisberger went down with what could be a potential serious injury to his knee or leg during the third quarter of the Steelers-Rams game Sunday in St.Louis.
The injury took place as he was trying to avoid a sack. The Steelers PR tweeted that the QB would not return to the game.
#Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger has been taken to the locker room to be evaluated for a left knee injury. He will not return to the game.
— Burt Lauten (@SteelersPRBurt) September 27, 2015
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on