If you are interested in the NFL’s Top 100 Players show, then you might have had mixed feelings when Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell came on on the screen.
Bell is a player when healthy can be a top 10 athlete in the NFL. He was locked in at #41 on the list and some fans are quite upset. My question is: Are there running backs better than Le’Veon Bell? Well considering he missed the majority of the 2016 season, possibly. When healthy, Bell is the best ‘all around back’ in the National Football League.
— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) June 9, 2016
Bell is “On a Mission” to get healthy and provide for the Steelers in 2016. Even though he was suspended for the first two games of the season and played in 5 games, he still ran for 556 yards; incredible. Just imagine what he would have done if he played an entire season. Well, we will just have to find out this year. Congrats Bell!
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on