If you are interested in the NFL’s Top 100 Players show, then you might have had mixed feelings when Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell came on on the screen.
Bell is a player when healthy can be a top 10 athlete in the NFL. He was locked in at #41 on the list and some fans are quite upset. My question is: Are there running backs better than Le’Veon Bell? Well considering he missed the majority of the 2016 season, possibly. When healthy, Bell is the best ‘all around back’ in the National Football League.
— NFL Network (@nflnetwork) June 9, 2016
Bell is “On a Mission” to get healthy and provide for the Steelers in 2016. Even though he was suspended for the first two games of the season and played in 5 games, he still ran for 556 yards; incredible. Just imagine what he would have done if he played an entire season. Well, we will just have to find out this year. Congrats Bell!
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on