The pranksters are clearly out in Boston as Patriots fans might just be a little more fearful of the Steelers than we thought.
Overnight a fire alarm was pulled in the hotel that the Steelers and their officials were staying in, making the black and gold and team reps have to leave the hotel in a fuss around 3am.
— Bob Labriola (@BobLabriola) January 22, 2017
This is nothing new, as things like this were done to the Steelers over the years in places like Cleveland, where there was no hot water for the showers.
It just seems like a desperate act for a team that knows their in trouble, that being the Patriots, and now it seems like their fans are well aware of it as well.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on