It’s a done deal for the Steelers and wide out Antonio Brown, as today the star receiver agreed to a reported four-year deal worth about $16 mil per season ($68 million total), making him the highest paid wide out in the game.
The Steelers leading wide out wrapped up last season with 106 catches for over 1,200 yards and 12 touchdowns. He’s had five straight seasons with over 1,000 receiving yards, and is held in regard as the best pass catcher in the game.
— Antonio Brown (@AntonioBrown) February 27, 2017
Brown’s inking wasn’t the only news by the team today, as the club also placed the franchise tag on running back Le’Veon Bell, meaning basically that he’ll be back in 2017 as well.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on