If the Steelers get hosed out of playing in the Super Bowl like they were hosed on Sunday against the Patriots, fans will have plenty of black and gold to watch in the Pro Bowl the week before the Super Bowl.
Tonight eight Steelers were announced for the annual meaningless game where most players decide in the end not even to show up for. The eight Steelers are the most for any one team in terms of numbers of players.
So who all made it for the Steelers?
Antonio Brown, WR, sixth Pro Bowl, Ben Roethlisberger, QB, sixth Pro Bowl, Le’Veon Bell, RB, third Pro Bowl, Chris Boswell, K, first Pro Bowl, Ryan Shazier, ILB, second Pro Bowl, Alejandro Villanueva, LT, first Pro Bowl, David DeCastro, OG, third Pro Bowl, and Maurkice Pouncey, C, sixth Pro Bowl.
Oddly enough it was one Steelers player who DIDN’T make the Pro Bowl that is getting a lot of attention, that being Cam Heyward, the Steelers defensive end who Sunday became the first Steeler to get 10 sacks since 2010.
No matter, the fact that the Steelers have so many players selected to the game shows the not only the firepower of this club but also the talent the team possess.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on