If the Steelers get hosed out of playing in the Super Bowl like they were hosed on Sunday against the Patriots, fans will have plenty of black and gold to watch in the Pro Bowl the week before the Super Bowl.
Tonight eight Steelers were announced for the annual meaningless game where most players decide in the end not even to show up for. The eight Steelers are the most for any one team in terms of numbers of players.
So who all made it for the Steelers?
Antonio Brown, WR, sixth Pro Bowl, Ben Roethlisberger, QB, sixth Pro Bowl, Le’Veon Bell, RB, third Pro Bowl, Chris Boswell, K, first Pro Bowl, Ryan Shazier, ILB, second Pro Bowl, Alejandro Villanueva, LT, first Pro Bowl, David DeCastro, OG, third Pro Bowl, and Maurkice Pouncey, C, sixth Pro Bowl.
Oddly enough it was one Steelers player who DIDN’T make the Pro Bowl that is getting a lot of attention, that being Cam Heyward, the Steelers defensive end who Sunday became the first Steeler to get 10 sacks since 2010.
No matter, the fact that the Steelers have so many players selected to the game shows the not only the firepower of this club but also the talent the team possess.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on