Steelers kicker Chris Boswell left practice early Wednesday when he injured his left (plant) foot, Joe Rutter and Chris Adamski of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review report.
Punter Jordan Berry said Boswell was “scraped” by a cleat. Because Boswell didn’t miss any kicking drills, he was listed as a full participant on the practice report.
Boswell had just started finding his groove after a slow start to the season, making two field goals against the Baltimore Ravens. He went 1 for 4 and missed two extra points through the Steelers’ first three games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Release Veteran Guard David DeCastro on
- 25 Most Popular Pittsburgh Steelers Players of All-Time on
- ESPN’s Poor Rating Of The Steelers’ Offseason Is A Tad Unfair on
- The 3 Most Exciting Matchups From the 2021 Steelers Schedule on
- JuJu Smith-Schuster Staying Put, Inking One-Year Deal to Stay with the Steelers on