Steelers kicker Chris Boswell left practice early Wednesday when he injured his left (plant) foot, Joe Rutter and Chris Adamski of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review report.
Punter Jordan Berry said Boswell was “scraped” by a cleat. Because Boswell didn’t miss any kicking drills, he was listed as a full participant on the practice report.
Boswell had just started finding his groove after a slow start to the season, making two field goals against the Baltimore Ravens. He went 1 for 4 and missed two extra points through the Steelers’ first three games.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on