Steelers kicker Chris Boswell left practice early Wednesday when he injured his left (plant) foot, Joe Rutter and Chris Adamski of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review report.
Punter Jordan Berry said Boswell was “scraped” by a cleat. Because Boswell didn’t miss any kicking drills, he was listed as a full participant on the practice report.
Boswell had just started finding his groove after a slow start to the season, making two field goals against the Baltimore Ravens. He went 1 for 4 and missed two extra points through the Steelers’ first three games.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on