Things are getting more and more ugly for the Steelers and wide out Antonio Brown, and today former Steeler safety Ryan Clark got caught in the crossfire on the tense situation.
Clark, who know is employed by ESPN, went on the air and blasted Brown over him not being at practice during the last week of the season as the team got ready for the Bengals, and said that the Steelers should move the receiver.
“This is where Mike Tomlin has to put his foot down and shop Antonio Brown,” Clark said … “You have to take that stand. You have to. Time for him to go.”
ESPN put out the comments on Twitter from Clark, and Brown didn’t exactly take them in a positive manner, and responded by calling his former teammate an ‘Uncle Tom.’
We shall see if Clark gets on the airwaves or social media to fire back about the rather insensitive comment.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on