Soon to be former Steelers wide out Antonio Brown was part of an interesting panel on LeBron James’ HBO show entitled “The Shop” which will debut on Friday night at 10:30pm.
Brown (in the short clip provided by HBO) plays the ‘feel sorry for me’ card, stating that all he’s ever done is work hard and has never been a distraction.
He must have forgotten about all those sideline tirades as well as missed meetings – anyway, here’s the clip from the show:
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on