Soon to be former Steelers wide out Antonio Brown was part of an interesting panel on LeBron James’ HBO show entitled “The Shop” which will debut on Friday night at 10:30pm.
Brown (in the short clip provided by HBO) plays the ‘feel sorry for me’ card, stating that all he’s ever done is work hard and has never been a distraction.
He must have forgotten about all those sideline tirades as well as missed meetings – anyway, here’s the clip from the show:
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on