The Steelers have reached a contract deal with linebacker LaMarr Woodley of Michigan on a four year deal, making Woodley the fifth of the eight Steelers draft choices under contract before training camp opens Monday. First round pick Lawrence Timmons remains unsigned but his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, hopes to be in Pittsburgh over the next few days to work out a new deal. Timmons has been working out in Pittsburgh since he injured a groin muscle on the first day of mini-camp in April. Third-round pick Matt Spaeth and fifth-rounder William Gay are the other two picks still without a deal.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on