Linebacker Lawrence Timmons, the Steelers’ first round pick, missed practice while recovering from aggravating his groin pull and coach Mike Tomlin says Timmons is on a day-to-day basis. Rookie tight end Matt Spaeth also missed practice with a shoulder injury that Tomlin describes as nothing serious, and linebacker James Harrison sat out with a rib injury. The Steelers will hold two-a-day practices today through Friday and have a single practice Saturday before facing New Orleans in the annual Hall of Fame Game next Sunday in Canton.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on