Although he had a large ice pack on his left knee yesterday, Steelers running back Willie Parker says the injury is nothing serious. The injury will keep Parker out of Sunday’s pre-season opener against New Orleans in the annual Hall of Fame Game in Canton. Parker has also not indicated when he will return to practice. Just a day after complaining to reporters that he was not getting the ball enough, wide receiver Cedrick Wilson caught a couple of passes during 11-on-11 drills yesterday. Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said after practice that he would be more upset with a receiver who would not be upset, but that the player needs to complain to the right people. Tomlin cancelled today’s morning workout session, leaving just this afternoon’s public workout on the schedule.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on