Several veterans were missing from the Saint Vincent College practice field yesterday as the Steelers returned to workouts. Guard Alan Faneca sat out the session with what Steelers coach Mike Tomlin would only describe as, quote “shoulder difficulties” suffered in Sunday’s win over New Orleans. Linebacker Larry Foote was also held out as a precaution with a sprained ankle, while quarterback Brian St. Pierre missed practice with swelling in his right thumb. The Steelers have just three days to prepare for their preseason home opener with Green Bay Saturday night. Yesterday afternoon’s practice session was cut short by 35 minutes due to a storm that moved through the Latrobe area.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on