Several veterans were missing from the Saint Vincent College practice field yesterday as the Steelers returned to workouts. Guard Alan Faneca sat out the session with what Steelers coach Mike Tomlin would only describe as, quote “shoulder difficulties” suffered in Sunday’s win over New Orleans. Linebacker Larry Foote was also held out as a precaution with a sprained ankle, while quarterback Brian St. Pierre missed practice with swelling in his right thumb. The Steelers have just three days to prepare for their preseason home opener with Green Bay Saturday night. Yesterday afternoon’s practice session was cut short by 35 minutes due to a storm that moved through the Latrobe area.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Ravens QB Jackson Has Positive Test for Covid-19; Sunday’s Game Against Steelers in Serious Doubt on
- Ravens to Be Minus Two Key RB’s in Thursday’s Game Against Steelers on
- Could a Different Back be the Answer to the Struggling Steelers Run Game? on
- Steelers Lay an Old Fashioned Beat Down on Burrow and the Bengals in 36-10 Win to Move to 9-0 on
- The Debate on if the Steelers Should Sit Ben Roethlisberger on Sunday is Insane on