The Steelers are turning their attention to the Buffalo Bills as the black and gold get ready for Sunday’s home opener at Heinz Field. The Steelers are coming off a 34-7 thumping of the Cleveland Browns. Buffalo lost to Denver at Ralph Wilson Stadium on a last-second field goal by the Broncos Jason Elam. The Bills also have reserve tight-end Kevin Everett on their minds. Everett suffered what Doctors are calling a “catastrophic and life-threatening” spinal cord injury in the game. Everett underwent four hours of surgery on Sunday and is hospitalized in Buffalo under heavy sedation and is breathing through a ventilator. Doctors treating Everett believe there will be some permanent neurological paralysis and say a full recovery is unlikely. Kickoff Sunday is set for 1:00 p.m.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on