The Steelers and head coach Mike Tomlin are turning their attention to the Buffalo Bills in preparations for Sunday’s home opener at Heinz Field. Tomlin says the Steelers are relatively healthy heading into the game. Cornerback D’Shea Townsend has a minor groin injury but is expected to play on Sunday. Tomlin also talked about the unfortunate injury to Buffalo reserve tight-end Kevin Everett saying despite the situation he expects the Bills to come into Pittsburgh ready to play. Tomlin addressed the NFLs investigation into the New England Patriots stealing signs from the New York Jets saying the Steelers are aware of the possibility that teams may do that so precautions are taken. Tomlin had no comment on what the punishment should be other than to say that he’d leave that up to NFL Commissioner Roger Gudell. The Steelers will practice this afternoon on the South Side. Kickoff Sunday set for 1:00 p.m.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on