The Steelers will hold their final practice today, go through a walk-through tomorrow and then head to Arizona as they get ready for Sunday’s game against the Cardinals. Center Sean Mahan returned to practice on Thursday. Mahan is nursing a sore knee. Hines Ward did not practice because of his sprained knee. Cornerback Ricardo Colclough missed practice because of a sore back. Trai Essex missed practice with an ankle injury and tight end Matt Spaeth didn’t workout because of that bruised thigh. The Steelers are 3-and-0 and are off to their best start since 1992. The Cardinals are 1-and-2. Pittsburgh leads the all-time series, 33-22-3 and won the last meeting, 28-15, at Heinz Field in 2003. Kickoff is set for 4:15 p.m. at the University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Arizona.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on