The Steelers practice today as they turn their attention to Sunday’s game against Seattle at Heinz Field. Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin says safety Troy Polamalu and Casey Hampton will be ready to play but may see limited practice this week. Polamalu and Hampton left this past Sunday’s loss to Arizona with an abdominal strain and hamstring injury respectively. Hampton’s backup, defensive lineman Chris Hoke will play as well. Hoke left the Arizona game with a neck injury. The Steelers will also get rookie tight end Matt Spaeth back. Spaeth has missed the two games with a thigh injury. Cornerback Bryant McFadden is doubtful with a high ankle sprain. McFadden’s place in the lineup will be taken by Willie Gay and Ricardo Colclough [[ COKE-lee ]]. Three other players may miss some practice this week but are expected to play on Sunday. Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger has a bruised foot. Linebacker James Harrison has a knee contusion and cornerback Deshea Townsend has a stinger.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on