The Steelers will likely be without their two biggest offensive starts when they kick off practice and prep for the woeful New York Jets tomorrow, but not to worry, as they should both be ready for Sunday. Head coach Mike Tomlin said today that both QB Ben Roethlisberger and RB Willie Parker will almost for sure be sitting out tomorrow’s session – Ben with a hip and shoulder injury and Parker with a knee injury. Tomlin did quickly say though that both are going to be on the field Sunday at the Meadowlands as the Steelers look to move to 8-2 against the right now 1-8 Jets. Among the others hurt – Tight end Jerame Tuman (back) and safety Ryan Clark (spleen) will not play Sunday, and linebackers Andre Frazier (groin) and LaMarr Woodley (hamstring) are both questionable.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Hodges Returns to the Steelers, Signs on for the Practice Squad on
- Tomlin Says Roethlisberger’s Velocity is “Excellent” Throwing the Football on
- Former Steelers WR Antonio Brown Says He’s Retiring From the NFL – Again on
- Wide Out Diontae Johnson Ready to Be a Star for the Steelers in 2020 on
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on