Good news for Steelers LB James Harrison, as the Allegheny County District Attorney’s Office has dropped domestic violence charges against him. The report says that prosecutors informed the court of the decision earlier today, when a district judge was prepared to hold a preliminary hearing on charges of simple assault and criminal mischief.
He was arrested back on March 8th after police say he hit his girlfriend at her home in Ohio Township west of the city. Harrison’s attorney says the player completed anger management and psychological counseling, which likely would have been required by the court. The attorney says the couple is trying to work out their differences.
Show Your Team Spirit
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Continues To Overhaul Receiving Corps With Johnny Holton Signing on
- Antonio Brown Thanks Fans in Pittsburgh by Buying Ads on Local Billboards on
- Former Steelers LB Joey Porter the Latest to Call Out Ben Roethlisberger on
- Video: ESPN’s ‘First Take’ Says Brown and Roethlisberger Need to Stop the Drama on
- Will The Playoffs Be Achievable For The Steelers This Season? on