One day after stating Casey Hampton was headed for the PUP list basically becuase he was overweight and not in shape, the Steelers today put two players on the list the hard way – with legit injuries. The one injury that already has Steelers fans talking is the one to Pro Bowl safety Troy Polamalu, who has a hamstring injury. Mike Tomlin called it a “mild” hamstring issue, but did not give a time table for his return. He did complete all 8 100-yard runs in the conditioning run on Sunday.
Chris Kemoeatu was put on the list with a tricep injury. The player expected to replace Alan Faneca at left guard has “slight weakness” in his tricep according to Tomlin. Again, no time frame was given as to when he may be able to get back on the field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- Steelers Embarrassed Right Out of the Playoffs, Spot Cleveland a 28-0 Lead in Eventual 48-37 Loss on
- Kevin Colbert Reportedly Close to Leaving the Steelers For Lions on
- Tomlin Talks Covid, Players Coming Back and Who Might Be Able to Go for the Steelers Sunday on
- Next Day Thoughts: A Spirited Comeback, Pouncey’s Speech, What to do Against Cleveland on
- A Nightmare Before Christmas: Steelers Blow Chance to Clinch AFC North with Awful 27-17 Loss to Bengals on