One day after stating Casey Hampton was headed for the PUP list basically becuase he was overweight and not in shape, the Steelers today put two players on the list the hard way – with legit injuries. The one injury that already has Steelers fans talking is the one to Pro Bowl safety Troy Polamalu, who has a hamstring injury. Mike Tomlin called it a “mild” hamstring issue, but did not give a time table for his return. He did complete all 8 100-yard runs in the conditioning run on Sunday.
Chris Kemoeatu was put on the list with a tricep injury. The player expected to replace Alan Faneca at left guard has “slight weakness” in his tricep according to Tomlin. Again, no time frame was given as to when he may be able to get back on the field.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on