It has been a rough few days for the Steelers at camp, as today the team lost their second-year punter, as Daviel Sepulveda tore his ACL in his right knee and will miss the season. It’s the second time in three seasons he has tore the ACL in his knee. The injury took place on Monday, and now it looks as if the team will go with former Broncos punter Paul Ernster, who they claimed on waivers from Detroit. Sepulveda put up a good rookie season as he averaged 42.4 yards per punt and placed 28 of 68 punts inside the 20.
Sports Gab Network
Show Your Team Spirit
Get Your Steelers Tickets
Steelers Gab Newsletter
Sign up to receive our Steelers Gab newsletter, and keep up to date with all the latest Pittsburgh Steelers news.
- What’s the Status of the Steelers Receiving Core as Free Agency Closes In? on
- Steelers News, Updates, & Odds on
- Mike Tomlin Defends Rudolph, Blasts ESPN, Comments on AB on “First Take” on
- GM Kevin Colbert Says “All Signs Are Good” Regarding Ben Roethlisberger’s Injured Elbow on
- Could TE Vance McDonald Be on the Chopping Block for the Steelers This Offseason? on